Thursday 6 June 2013

More New Friends!

Wash keeps meeting more and more dogs, but recently he met two pups (6 months old each) who were a bit more his speed.

Meet Molly the Pembrooke Welsh Corgi, and Dakota the Malamute Husky Shepherd mix.


The rest of the gang was there too!
 Gromit and Wash ran their hearts out!
 I managed to take this adorable picture of Gromit. 
 Wash being the best buddy for a new friend. He was so calm and friendly with Dakota and made her feel safe when the other dogs were being a little too pushy and noisy. Here he is saying "Why are you lying down? Let's run!" She and Wash got along really well. 
 Tucker with Spencer in the background.
 Snoopy enjoying a rub down at the kids spa.
And Dakota enjoying some love from myself.

Even in the chaos of the new dog I got Wash to come to me (A HUGE accomplishment for us) "Come" with distractions has always been a very difficult thing for Wash and I in our training and one of the kids managed to get it with my camera!

 I called him from a loooooooong way away. 
AND HE CAME TO ME!


-Brandolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment